The Wyoming State Bar does not certify any lawyer as a specialist or an expert. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer's credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self proclaimed expertise.
The firm represents land owners, mineral owners and production companies in the extraction and production of natural resources including oil, gas, coal, uranium, and wind energy. Services we provide include:
- lease negotiations
- surface access agreements
- pipeline easements
- other transactions as needed
- litigation necessary for disputes between parties
We represent farmers and ranchers with their legal concerns. These services include water, fence, and easement disputes, lease discussions, and disputes with various state and federal agencies including the Bureau of Land Management, the Wyoming Department of Agriculture, and United States Department of Agriculture, the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality, and the Wyoming Brand Board.
Daly & Sorenson, LLC represent a broad range of business and corporate clients from small family owned business to multi-million dollar corporations. These services include:
- establish the best business formation for the client
- assist with employee disputes
- representation of clients in state and federal tax matters
- assist with shareholder disputes
- termination of business relationships
Real Estate Law and Transactions:
The firm assists both buyers and sellers in home, commercial and agricultural real estate transactions. These services include:
- draft and/or review of purchase contracts
- contracts for deed
- other related documents
- Landlord/ tenant disputes
We represent clients in the creation of wills, trusts and powers of attorney to insure that their final wishes are respected. In addition, we assist family members in completing the probate process for the decedent's heirs.
Our office represents clients in front of a broad range of cases from local administrative hearings through appeals to the Wyoming Supreme Court and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
The firm actively represents clients in:
- Contested and uncontested divorces
- Divorces involving family businesses, ranches, and minerals
- Child custody disputes
- Child support enforcement and collection
Our firm has represented clients who have been seriously injured through the actions of others as well as the estates of the fatally injured. Our representation has included victims of traffic accidents, workplace injuries, violent attacks, and defective products.